Well, I've wanted to do the 1-1/4 mile long zip-line (return by aerial tram over the jungle) in Puerto Caldera (Costa Rica) for many years. Since we'll be there in a few months, I just went on-line to book it. Crap! There's a 220-lb. weight limit! Dang, I was Skeletorman when I got out of the hospital a few years back, at 218-lbs! That was after a "crash diet" of 2-months in a hospital bed being fed through a tube and spending 2-wks. of that in a frigging coma! Afterwards, they actually had me on meds to help me GAIN weight! WTF? I'm really not interested in repeating that type of crash diet, besides, experience tells me I'd be too weak to do the line anydamnway after that! With the condition my back is in, I was prepared to psych myself up mentally and pop a handful of Percocets to do this line, but that plan just flew out the window. One option ... I could get to the target weight by having half my pecker amputated. At least I'd still have plenty left to work with, but just the thought of that makes me cringe.

Major disappointment.