Thread: Dang it! I知 such a sucker ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    Nice looking ride there Thump, do you need 4WD in FL ?
    What you did would never work in this household.
    This spring Kay decided she needed a new ride to replace her 2012 Equinox, it was already 6 years old with 62K on it, time to get the new smell back.
    We spent two days checking out Subaru Outback, Toyota RAV, Volkswagen Atlas, Buick Enclave, Ford Edge, Chevy Equinox. She drove them, made me sit in them to see if I fit and picked out colors she liked.
    They had to have a back seat big enough to two children's car seats and space in the cargo section for 6 grocery bags and here gym stuff. She did not want leather because she hauls our dogs around.
    So we go out to buy her first choice (Outback) and pass a GM Dealership on the way. She pulls in to see what they have and an hour later drive out with a new Terrain (Women!)
    Nice car, we get 38mpg on the highway, have to get use to the start /stop feature, and like the option of 2WD and AWD with the turn of a switch.
    Size wise it's a step below my Explorier I got last year, but she says that was to big for her, (after driving my Ford Expedition for 5 years) so that's why she didn't look at another Highlander.
    She's happy, the dogs are happy and the grand kids love it, so I"m happy.
    Last edited by jb; 07-28-2018 at 03:34 PM.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me