4)Georgia @ Missouri

5) Mississippi state @ Kentucky

6) Texas A&M @ Bama

7) Kansas @ Baylor

8) TCU @ Texas

9) Army @ Oklahoma

10) Stanford @ Oregon

11) Wisconsin @ Iowa

Actually some pretty interesting games this weekend. I'd like to watch Kansas and Baylor.

Ok, Upset Special: Kentucky is home against Mississippi st. I could see a Kentucky upset or a State blowout. Iowa might sneak one over on Wisco, I certainly hope so. Wake hosts the Domers.....wake ain't the Wake of the Grobe years, ND better bring their A game

Close but no cigar: Mizzou has the capability to scare Georgia at home, the Faggies will give Bama their toughest game but they'll need about 6-8 turnovers to prevail. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cornholers take Michigan to the wire

Verrrry interesting: BC and Purdue....hope it's televised. I could see the cadets covering against the Sooners. I can also see them losing by 50. Stanford will out muscle Oregon and nobody cares about TCU or Texas.

Final note: If Auburn doesn't get a pass interference penalty, the hogs may not get a first down, and I'm being dead serious. I've been watching the Hogs play since 1969 and this is by far the worst razorback team I've seen