4)Georgia @ Missouri

5) Mississippi state @ Kentucky

6) Texas A&M @ Bama

7) Kansas @ Baylor

8) TCU @ Texas

9) Army @ Oklahoma

10) Stanford @ Oregon

11) Wisconsin @ Iowa

Actually some pretty interesting games this weekend. I'd like to watch Kansas and Baylor.

Ok, Upset Special: Kentucky is home against Mississippi st. I could see a Kentucky upset or a State blowout. Iowa might sneak one over on Wisco, I certainly hope so. Wake hosts the Domers.....wake ain't the Wake of the Grobe years, ND better bring their A game

Close but no cigar: Mizzou has the capability to scare Georgia at home, the Faggies will give Bama their toughest game but they'll need about 6-8 turnovers to prevail. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cornholers take Michigan to the wire

Verrrry interesting: BC and Purdue....hope it's televised. I could see the cadets covering against the Sooners. I can also see them losing by 50. Stanford will out muscle Oregon and nobody cares about TCU or Texas.

Final note: If Auburn doesn't get a pass interference penalty, the hogs may not get a first down, and I'm being dead serious. I've been watching the Hogs play since 1969 and this is by far the worst razorback team I've seen
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    So, you’re saying A&M has a chance? As for Tejas and TCU, I’m always interested in seeing the Longhorns lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Not really but they played clempson pretty close and there's always a chance half of bama's team could contract food poisoning
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

I hate to say it, but Bama and Georgia seem to be on an entirely different level than everybody else. We’re still talking about 20 year old kids though. So, who knows?

Texas is playing better ball than they get credit for. I think they’ll beat TCU.

The Sooners are on PPV this weekend so no thanks. They’ll give up some scores to the option but Army doesn’t have the big horses up front to stop OU. We’re headed to St Louis this weekend for the Monday Cards baseball game vs the Cubs North, otherwise known as the Brewers.

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    I hate to say it, but Bama and Georgia seem to be on an entirely different level than everybody else. We’re still talking about 20 year old kids though. So, who knows?

Agree with your Bama comment, but not Georgia.....they haven't played anybody, yet, that was worth a spit.....and, the only ranked teams on their entire schedule is LSU and Auburn.....we'll see what they got, then.....they oughta finish 11-1, and maybe 12-0, easily.....I'd love for MS State to have their juicy schedule.
    Southern Gentleman

Consider this: TCU has beaten Texas five out their last six meetings. If Texas does win, it’ll be a bigger upset than folks realize. And a signal the rest of the league.

I think they’ll win. And I still can’t stand their uterus shaped ass.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Let me just say one thing.

DAYUM!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Week 4 thoughts:

1) This is football and hunting season, sure seems a waste of good bandwidth talking politics but that's just me

2) Notre Dame just got a whole lot tougher by benching Winbush and playing their back up QB.

3) Georgia don't want Bama although Mizzou is probably better than most think

4) Auburn is overrated, they almost made Arkansas look respectable

5) Couple of coaches are sitting in the catbird seat instead of the Hot Seat. Kingsbury and Coach Oergeon are looking pretty good right now but I think LSU still loses three games this year.

6) PSU is riding for fall. First App st and then it was 28-24 against the Illini after three quarters saturday.

7) Thank you Virginia for beating the the Lying Petrino's, I just have one question, Did anybody step on Petrino's face?

8) Good call on the Texas/ TCU game Posty

9) Eddie, What in the wide wide world of sports is going on?

10) Ask Iowa what the prevent prevents and they'll say.....winning

Bonus thought: Scott Frost = the second coming of

Houston Nutt
    Last edited by quercus alba; 09-25-2018 at 07:24 AM.
    Albert Einstein

Talked to my son the Hokie and they are taking the ODU loss hard. While ODU has some talent in the skill positions on offense, I don’t know how you give up almost 50 points to them. The talk in Blacksburg is they the week off from the hurricane hurt them. The next day they dismissed their best player on defense from the team. So, I think there’s more to it.

It’ll be real interesting to see which way it goes against the #22 Dookies this week.