Thread: CFB week 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Week 4 thoughts:

1) This is football and hunting season, sure seems a waste of good bandwidth talking politics but that's just me

2) Notre Dame just got a whole lot tougher by benching Winbush and playing their back up QB.

3) Georgia don't want Bama although Mizzou is probably better than most think

4) Auburn is overrated, they almost made Arkansas look respectable

5) Couple of coaches are sitting in the catbird seat instead of the Hot Seat. Kingsbury and Coach Oergeon are looking pretty good right now but I think LSU still loses three games this year.

6) PSU is riding for fall. First App st and then it was 28-24 against the Illini after three quarters saturday.

7) Thank you Virginia for beating the the Lying Petrino's, I just have one question, Did anybody step on Petrino's face?

8) Good call on the Texas/ TCU game Posty

9) Eddie, What in the wide wide world of sports is going on?

10) Ask Iowa what the prevent prevents and they'll say.....winning

Bonus thought: Scott Frost = the second coming of

Houston Nutt
    Last edited by quercus alba; 09-25-2018 at 07:24 AM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein