Thread: The Knob

The Knob

A woman visited a plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure called 'The Knob,' where a small knob is placed at the top of the woman's head and could be turned to tighten up her skin and produce the effect of a brand new face-lift.....Of course, the woman wanted 'The Knob.'

Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the effects were wonderful, the woman remained young looking and vibrant.

After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems.

'All these years, everything has been working just fine. I've had to turn the knob many times and I've always loved the results. But now I've developed two annoying problems.

First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get rid of them.'

The doctor looked at her closely and said, 'Those aren't bags, those are your tits.'

She said, 'Well, I guess there's no point in asking about the goatee.'
    Viva Renaldo!

Ha ha! I've seen it before, but don't remember the part about the goatee. It still drew a laugh out'ta me.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Hahaha.....Tpost, you owe me a cup of coffee and a pc screen.

Wifey was looking over my shoulder, and asked me who is that Barry guy who posted that dirty joke.....I told her, he's a shady guy from Okla.....she said, oh okay, he's prolly ok, if he's from Okla......(she was born in Ponca City).....if she only knew!!!!!
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 09-21-2018 at 11:01 AM.
    Southern Gentleman

Us Okies gotta stick together!

Or is that ‘we okies’?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!