Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dems, this morning.....

Dems, this morning.....

Blumental, Booker, Harris, and Hirono walk out of this mornings senate hearings because they got their feelings hurt.

cat.JPG
    Southern Gentleman

They’re like spoiled little brats. Play the way THEY want to play, or they’ll poke out their bottom lips, pick up their toys and go home! What a bunch of little bitches!

So I take it name calling is allowed now on Goodhunting?

That’s how most political discussions go on here anyway. A bunch of bullshit memes/posts that are really quite insulting and if anything. of the like is given back it is termed as being too political.

I call bullshit.

Carry on.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    The Supreme Court nominees are subjected to more scrutiny than any political office and I've often wondered why. Not being particularly political, I think it's just a political witch hunt on both sides. Maybe we could eliminate a lot of this partisan bull crap if you had be subjected to a deep background check before you could be on the committee

Sauce for the goose I say
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

The partisanship on nominations started in earnest when they allowed confirmations with less than 60 votes. That was a mistake made by democrats and has been repeated by republicans. It was a grave mistake. In a 60 vote world, this nomination wouldn’t have the partisan recriminations we are seeing.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Just face it.....it ALL stems from the dems losing the '16 potus election.....plain and simple.....btw, is Booker married???.....if, not, he's pretty old to be a bachelor, isn't he???.....the only thing I remember about him is he really sucked at football at Stanford.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 09-28-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    Just face it.....it ALL stems from the dems losing the '16 potus election.....plain and simple.....btw, is Booker married???.....if, not, he's pretty old to be a bachelor, isn't he???.....the only thing I remember about him is he really sucked at football at Stanford.
    No more married than Lindsey Graham.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Well, Graham woulda prolly sucked at football, too......but, he day'um sure ain't a cry baby.
    Southern Gentleman

Lol, then you obviously didn’t see the ring tailed fit he threw yesterday.

I told Larke I think he is vying to be the attorney general after the midterms when Trump has his own Saturday Night Massacre. His behavior has most definitely changed since Hon McCain died.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Saw every second of it.....that wasn't a fit.....that was his way of telling"the truth in animated detail and I don't give a f**k, if you're offended".
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    The main reason for all of this is that this position on the court is the swing vote. The “pro-choice” side is apoplectic that they could loose their precious Roe v Wade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Show of Hands for who would do the senator from Hawaii.
    I’ll go first.

I already did.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

HA.....Thump got lei-ed in Hawaii.
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog View Post
    The main reason for all of this is that this position on the court is the swing vote. The “pro-choice” side is apoplectic that they could loose their precious Roe v Wade.

Roe vs Wade is the current law of the land. Its stood for 45 years. It’ll take more than a spoiled private school brat lawyer to bring it down.
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Roe vs Wade is the current law of the land. Its stood for 45 years. It’ll take more than a spoiled private school brat lawyer to bring it down.
    Plessy v Ferguson was once the law of the land and it stood for 58 years before it got overturned.

And by the way, weren’t you the one that complained about name calling?

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog View Post

And by the way, weren’t you the one that complained about name calling?
    Yep, That was him...but then again...Democrats are hypocrites.

^^^^^I'll drink to that!!!^^^^^
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Gotta wonder why the Dems think the FBI will bring truth out of chaos with this latest investigation. After all, they must have fucked it up the last 6 times they did an in-depth review of K's life cause they found nothing. Oh well, it's really not about the truth anyway, is it?

You got that right, Johnboy.....it's all about the dems delay tactics.....they could care less about the truth or Mrs. Ford's personal problems.....after this sheeit is over, the dems will kick Mrs. Ford's azz into the road ditch like she's a mangy cur dog.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 09-29-2018 at 04:02 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by johnboy View Post
    Oh well, it's really not about the truth anyway, is it?
    That’s been amazingly apparent since around Jan 20th of last year.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

BKB
    Yep, the previous administration was a bastion of truth, after all, Benghazi was just a spontaneous protest over a video that got out of hand.

BKB

Okey dokey, amaze us.....list 3 lies for us:

Southern Gentleman

You can wave that Benghazi flag all day long and never mention the crocodile tears shed by Rep lawmakers that inverstigated for four years. And produced nada, zip, zero, zilch. The pentulitimate political hack job. And yet you refer to it like it was something else.
    Don’t call me a hypocrite with a straight face.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    Okey dokey, amaze us.....list 3 lies for us:

I’ll just post the link. There’s been almost 5000 documented untruths he has said since he became president.This is just ten pages of them.
    https://www.politifact.com/personali...yruling/false/
    Viva Renaldo!

OMG, you actually read and believe that PolitiFact crap???.....bless you, grasshopper.
    Southern Gentleman

I'll list three whoppers!

1) I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman!

Ooooops, wrong Democrat. I'll start over ...

1) My fish was bigger than Cappy's fish!

Damn! Still the wrong Democrat! Rewind ....

1) If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it.

No wait! What was the question again? Something about Bengazi being attacked due to a You Tube video??
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

This is from Politifact about Benghazi.

Last year, Obama said that the facts behind the attacks had been thoroughly investigated by an independent review board, but he exaggerated how wide-ranging the review was.

"Over the last several months, there was a review board headed by two distinguished Americans, Mike Mullen and Tom Pickering, who investigated every element of" the Benghazi incident, he said.

We found that the review board did not look at every element of the incident. It looked at most of the security matters involved, but it didn't look at who conducted the attacks or at the administration's public comments in the days following. We rated Obama's statement Mostly False.

Meanwhile, we also found accuracy problems with claims about what Susan Rice -- then the Ambassador to the United Nations, now Obama’s National Security Adviser -- said on the Sunday talk shows in the immediate aftermath of the attacks. Rice’s appearances were widely perceived as playing down the role of terrorists in the attacks.

In the more than 19 months since then, we’ve found a couple of claims that tried to gloss over Rice’s words.

Pundit Cokie Roberts on ABC’s This Week said: "When you read the transcript of those Sunday shows, actually Ms. Rice did say a ‘terrorist attack.’ It’s not that she put the whole thing on the video."

Our review of the transcripts from Rice’s appearances showed the opposite. She consistently emphasized the importance of the video, and the only times she brought up the possibility of a terrorist connection was to downplay it. We rated Roberts’ claim Mostly False.

Similarly, back in May 2013, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said that when Rice spoke about Benghazi on the shows, she said "that al-Qaida might be involved, or other al-Qaida affiliates might be involved, or non-al-Qaida Libyan extremists, which I think demonstrates that there was no effort to play that down."

It’s true that Rice offered those three scenarios, but Carney is wrong to say she didn’t play them down. Rice said that the extremists didn’t pre-plan the attack, but instead hijacked a demonstration that was already under way. She barely mentioned the potential role of al-Qaida or one of its affiliates, and she urged caution about jumping to conclusions on the one occasion in which she did. We rated Carney’s claim Mostly False.

Democrats, meanwhile, have charged that Republicans doctored emails in their efforts to continue attacking the White House on Benghazi.

"Republicans actually doctored emails between administration officials about Benghazi. Then, they released them to the press, trying to pass them off as real," the Democratic National Committee said in an email to its reporters.

When we asked, Democrats didn’t provide evidence that discrepancies about the emails resulted from anything more than sloppy note-taking, or that journalists had been snookered into believing they had seen the original messages. Their claim about doctoring evidence could use some evidence. We rated the claim Mostly False.

Okay!
    Bkb
    Viva Renaldo!

Southern Gentleman