Thread: CFB week 7

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Week 7 thoughts

1) Be careful what you wish for, We wanted to get rid of Houston Nutt and we did, We wanted to get rid of Bret Beilema and we did. We passed on Kiffin, Norville and Leach. Now we're sitting at 1-6 with a junior high coaching staff that doesn't have a clue.

2) Nebraska is showing signs of life, they'll win one sooner than later

3) LSU is for real. I may want to rethink those 4 losses I predicted

4) Any day that the Gamecocks and Muscramp get beat is a good day

5) I really thought Penn state would roll Sparty. Glad I didn't have any money on it

6) Cavs handled an overrated Hurricane squad. I'm doing better picking upsets than the other games

7) Personally, I think holding Drew Lock and Mizzou to ten points was a pretty stout defensive showing by Bama. Hogs will hold them under a hundred....maybe

8) WVU and the Badgers have been getting a lot of undeserved love. I almost picked the Cyclones in an upset....but I didn't

9) Speaking of the Weasels, er Badgers, I wish them defeat in every sport. Bunch of panty waist admins running that asylum

10) Memphis and UCF is what college football is all about

11) Well Hank, whether or not we like it, Duke's pretty salty. Not Clemson salty but dangerous
    Last edited by quercus alba; 10-15-2018 at 03:49 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein