Ha! True dat! It's just a "weed", right?

I have old pics of a few bricks from my ... ummmm, "heavier" stoner days, but they're all on a floppy disk. I bought an external disk drive a while back, but I've just never taken the time to transfer anything over. Here's a pic of a few bricks (one broken down into sticks) of the good stuff! This was about $10 worth back then ... cut, cleaned of stems, seeds and trash, and bong ready!

thai-stick-weed.jpg

I can remember some great parties where we'd inevitably pop some Cheech & Chong vinyl onto the ol' turn-table! The killer was, after a party, my girlfriend would come in the next day and sweep the spilled pot up off the floor and probably dump a 1/4 pound of the stuff in the trash. Ohhhh the good ol' days!

(from the net)

What is Thai Stick?

Much like vinyl records and not bathing, Thai stick, a form of super potent Sativa-dominant weed that probably originated in Thailand, was very popular in the late 60’s and early 70’s. And Cheech was right, Thai Stick is weed tied to a stick. C’mon, man don’t you remember the classic scene from Up in Smoke where Cheech brags about all the weed he’s smoked: “I Smoked That Mechewachan…That Acopulco Gold…I’ve Even Smoked That Tied Stick.”

That "Tied Stick" always cracks me up!