Thread: CFB week 8

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 8

1) Ohio st vs Purdue the Boilermakers are kinda inconsistant. I can see them keeping this close in the beginning but THE OHIO ST pulling away late.

2)North Carolina St @ Clempson the Pack has had a very unusual season, well really the whole ACC has, so I really don't have any kind of read on them. I'll say Clempson by at least 10

3) Mississippi st @ LSU I really want to call for an upset here buuuuuttt, Heck, I will. Upset special, LSU falls in Death Valley

4) Michigan @ Michigan st Khaki boy keeps em rolling

5) Oklahoma @ TCU Stoops is gone but the Sooner D is still the Sooner D. TCU holds serve in an upset

6) Oregon @ Washington st Leach should be coaching a 4 win Arkansas right now. Close but not close enough. Ducks in a tight one (cue Jimbo here)

7) Colorado @ Washington Is there any hope for the Pac 10/12? Does anybody care? Huskies win

8) Minnesota @ Nebraska Frost gets his first win and has to throw himself under the bus

9) Memphis @ Missouri I think the Tigers win a close one

10) Houston @ Navy Houston sits ten defensive players and Ed Oliver shuts down the Navy offense by himself. Houston Large

11) Auburn @ Ole Miss The Gus Bus gets back on track against an atrocious Rebel/Black Bear/land shark defense.

12) Virginia @ Duke Down at halftime, Coach K makes an emergency pep talk to the refs. Duke hits 8 straight 3's to start the 2nd half and holds off a late charge by the Cav's with the help of a questionable charging call and subsequent technical on Virginia's coach

Bonus. Houston Nutt charges out of the stands late in the 4th quarter, wrestles Chad Morris to the ground and calls a smoke draw that loses 4 yds. Unfortunately it was also 4th down at the Tulsa 1. Tulsa wins 37 to 31
    Last edited by quercus alba; 10-16-2018 at 10:37 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein