1) Wake forest at NC state This is a crap shoot, never know if you're going to get sevens or snake eyes. The Pack is due to swell up on somebody, why not the Deacs? NC State by 14+

2) The Lying Petrinos @ Syracuse Bahhahahahaha. Maybe somebody will step on Petrinos face

3) Wisconsin @ Penn St As much as I'd love to see Franklin get mashed, don't think it'll happen. Penn st by 10+

4) Ohio st @ Michigan st another one of those toss up games. Suckeyes by 17

5) Baylor @ Iowa st Hope the bears enjoyed that win last week, kinda got my doubts this week. Cyclones relatively easy

6) Okie lite @ Oklahoma Texas beat the Sooners, Cowboys beat Texas. It all makes sense now. Sooners by 20

7) Mississippi st @ Bama I could see this one going down to the wire. Bama by 17+

8) Auburn at Georgia Close but no seegar, Georgia wins it

9) Texas @ Ttech Absolutely no reason for the Whorns to lose this one. Whoop Whoop Red Raiders with the upset

10) Clemson @ Boston College On paper this looks like a good match up. Unfortunately, they don't play on paper. Clempson large

11) USF @ Cincy a couple of pretty good teams, Cincy shot their wad last week blowing out Navy. Bearcats by 10 over Charlie Strongs bunch

12) LSU @ Arkansas I'm just putting this one up here for grins and giggles. There's not a single person in the continental U.S. or Hawaii that thinks the Hogs can stay within ten. Corndogs by 4 td's

Several other potentially good match ups this weekend. Good weekend to be a CFB fan in general and a Hog fan in particular. It's opening weekend of deer season so we can be be embarrassed twice, choking when the big buck walks out and choking on the gridiron. Life is hard on us Razorbacks