Thoughts for week 11

1) our society as a whole seems to think if you cheat on your wife you're just a Playa and that's cool. Any kind of abuse whether real or imagined makes you the scum of the earth. I don't know if Zach Smith beat his wife or if Tom Herman cheated on his wife. Put them in the ring and and let them settle it there. My money is on Zach

2) Earth to Bama, "welcome back boys".

3) I disagree with my SEC cohort Edward. I watched the replay with my son several times and we both agree it looked like the State player torpedoed Tua's knee. Did MSU get jobbed by the zebras, yes they did, that still doesn't warrant a cheap shot that can ruin a young mans potential career. I guess it just depends which side of the fence you're watching from. I'll just respectfully agree to disagree witcha Eddie. Playing the hogs will be good for what ails you, we ain't got jack, just a head coach that can't spell Saigon and a DC that's still living there.

4) I'm not real sure if Michigan is that good or if the Big ten is that bad. Six of one half a dozen of the other. That goes for the SEC, ACC, Big 12 too. The PAC 10/12 is irrelevant. I may change my tune if Washington state beats Georgia or Oklahoma in a bowl

5) BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'll be rooting for Louisville this week. Hope they win out. Hey Bobby boy, hope you bank that buyout, I don't see anybody that wants Typhoid Mary hanging round their locker room for a good long while. You'd have made a liar out of Will Rogers

6) Will the real Wolfpack please stand up? This whole ACC thing is cornfusing

7) Hats off to Hombre, give that man a Noticer of the Week badge. He actually saw a tackle albeit an illegal one in Bedlam. I musta blinked

8) Wasn't Wisconsin an early pick for the playoffs? Wasn't LSU supposed to finish right above Arkansas in the SEC west? Wasn't Coach O supposed to be on the hotseat in Red Stick? ESPN needs to pay me big money to make incorrect guesses. They paid Lou Holtz to slobber into a microphone for years. I could Skype from my deerstand and do as well if not better than Desmond Howard

9) Fail of the week, A great big hairy F- to SMU. They actually won but still gave up 50 points to Uconn. To Uconn? Chad morris defense at it's best

10) I guess with Petrino gone there's nobody left to kick around but Franklin. Never fear, Tom Herman is quickly coming up on the inside