Thread: CFB week 11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    2) Earth to Bama, "welcome back boys".

3) I disagree with my SEC cohort Edward. I watched the replay with my son several times and we both agree it looked like the State player torpedoed Tua's THIGH. Did MSU get jobbed by the zebras, yes they did, that still doesn't warrant a cheap shot that can ruin a young mans potential career. I guess it just depends which side of the fence you're watching from. I'll just respectfully agree to disagree witcha Eddie.

My rebuttals:

2) Yep, that Bama bunch got their first taste of reality, yesterday.

3) QA, I made a one word correction to your post.....otherwise, I agree with you on pretty much everything else.....I've read and listened to no less than 250-300 unbiased opinions on that hit, and over 95% agree that the hit was above the knee, to the thigh area.....Tua Tag is a scramling qb, he's gonna get hit, and hit hard and frequently.....this ain't ballet class.....even Saban himself said, """That's just football, it's a rough game."""

My opinion on the other sheeit:

Tua Tag had a badly injured knee before this game, and should not have even been playing in this game, but Saban kept reporting that he was """just fine""".....well, he wasn't.....Saban pushed that kid because Hurts was side-lined after surgery, and Mac Jones ain't worth cow spit.

Saban knew that we have got one of the best defenses in the country, and his entire "perfect" season was in jeopardy, and we proved that, even with the cheating refs.....he was gonna play Tua Tag, even if the kid's guts were hanging outside his stomach.....now, karma has hit Saban square between his eyes.....because of his uncaring greediness to win, that kid won't be 100%, even if they do make it to the Nat'l Champ. game, which I hope they don't, now.....I'll be pulling for both the Citadel and Auburn.....f**k Saban, Bama, and their fat-assed elephant mascot !!!!!
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 11-12-2018 at 12:43 AM.
    Southern Gentleman