Thread: How 'bout another boring Fred Sanford post?

How 'bout another boring Fred Sanford post?

I seldom attend an estate sale where there is not at least one ice chest/cooler in the garage. I normally didn't pay much attention to them, but a while back, I started thinking outside the box. I picked one up ... then another ... then another, but I pretty much just stuck them in my own garage and figured I'd get around to listing them on "The Bay" sooner or later. Heck, they didn't cost me but a few bucks, so I was in no rush to recoup my money. All had minor rust issues, dents, dings and scratches, discoloration or cracked plastic here and there, but all were in pretty good overall condition. Well, I finally got off my butt and decided to clear them out and got 'em listed. Dang! I had no problem selling them, so I may keep an eye out for any others that look interesting. These three sold for a total of $1175.00! Not bad for a few $5-$10 coolers! (ya' may wanna check out some of those yard sales ya' drive by on Saturdays)

DSCN9060.JPG DSCN9021.JPG thermos.jpg
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar

How 'bout another boring Fred Sanford post?

It floors me the value some folks put on stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chicken Dinner; 11-09-2018 at 10:50 AM.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Living proof of Carlin’s comments on shit. “One person’s ‘shit’ is another person’s ‘stuff’.

BKB

Viva Renaldo!