Thread: Gotta love that home-cooking......

Gotta love that home-cooking......

Absolutely horrible officiating down in Bama......my Dogs scored two back-to-back TD's.....one called back for a phantom flag and one for delay......then, a recovered clear fumble, and they said runner down, but not even close.....the tv supervising ref said he has no idea what ref's are thinking.....Score at halftime should actually be Bama leading 14-7, instead of 21-0.
    We're hanging with Bama, but gotta beat the ref's, too, I guess because we're getting gang-raped, right now.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    As good as Bama is, they don’t need the help. I’m not watching that game. But, I can’t remember a year where I’ve seen so many bad calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    That was a horrible cheap shot on Tua's knee. If Moorhead has any nuts he'll bench him.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

When the referee supervisor is sitting in the broadcast booth, watching the replays, and is, himself, confused then you know they're screwing the pooch, down on the field.
    Southern Gentleman

We had some bad calls at Bedlam. When a guy grabs a facemask and turns a guy’s head 180 frigging degrees and there is a ref standing five feet away looking right at it and doesn’t call it my instinct is the guy is dirty. This ref did it twice today. AND he called a phantom holding call that stalled a drive that might have put the game away.

Officiating has gotten progressively worse and worse. I blame replay.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Well, nobody else has been able to hold bama to only 3 pts. in the 2nd half.....kudos to our defense.

And, QA, that was no cheap shot to Tua's knee.....3 of our guys hit him at the same time, grasping him below the waist, then, Tua spun his body, trying to escape.....he's a scrambling qb, ya know.....his knee actually did the hitting to our guy's helmet.

Btw, when was the last time you saw a team NOT get a single day'um penalty flag, during a game???.....well, it happened, today.....Bama didn't get a single penalty flag....nada, zero, none, ziltch.....no frigging way that happens by accident.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 11-10-2018 at 09:51 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    That face mask was the craziest no call ever. Playing devils advocate the refs could of been so surprised by a tackle in the game they missed the face mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    That face mask was the craziest no call ever. Playing devils advocate the refs could of been so surprised by a tackle in the game they missed the face mask.
    Lol, you may be right about that!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    That was a pretty good showing by your Bull Dogs, BM. I sure wouldn’t want to be the Citadel next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Well, the Citadel better be watching all the films on Mac Jones because they won't be facing Tua Tag or Jalen Hurts.....well, maybe Hurts in a very limited capacity, but Saban would be nuts to try to play Tua Tag against the Citadel.....heck, his 4th string can prolly win that one, especially if Saban orders up the same crew of referees from our game, yesterday.

Ya know what, I was sorta a closet Bama/Saban fan, until that referee-fiasco at our game, yesterday.....even the day'um refs are scared to death of Saban.....but, no more.....they're a bunch of rogue-ish, cheating bastages, right on the same level with LSU, if not worse !!!!!
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 11-11-2018 at 06:18 PM.
    Southern Gentleman