Thoughts for week 12

1) Ok I was wrong. Chad morris actually left a better defense at SMU than he brought to fayetteville.

2) A bunch of Razorback seniors who are still butthurt because Beilima got fired have flat quit. Jared Cornelius and Colton Jackson need to be booted from the team for literally refusing to block. In one instance, jackson never came up out of his stance and the QB got crushed. Cornelius stepped aside and allowed a corner to blow up a screen. Morris has lost this team and he won't get it back unless he grows a pair. It's shameful

3) I'm not crazy about the cornholers but I calls em like I sees em

4) I wouldn't want Pitt in a bowl game right now unless I was Clempson, Notre Dame, Michigan or Bama. They'll be a handful for most everybody else

5) 17 wasn't enough, I shoulda stayed with the Irish "by a bunch"

6) Never bet against Okie Lite when they're underdogs

7) Never bet on Purdue when they're favored at home

8) OK, I'm a Beliber, Texas has a pretty good team

9) Leave to an Ohio team to take the wind out of my sails. Again. Either UCF is better than I thought or Cincinnati sucks. I'm gonna say........a bit of both

10) Posty, maybe you should have kept Stoops

a final note, Maryland has the fugliest gayest, did I say fugliest uniforms ever. However even those ugly uni's can't win when it's 15 on 11. The Terps would have run Ohio st off the field if the game had been called evenly. I'm rooting for Khaki boy in a big way. Oh, and by the way, Haskins don't impress me or Shania much