Ran into Deputydawg the other day.....
He mentioned that some of you asked how I have been.
Wonderful would be the response.....
my youngest is a senior in High School he is 6'5" now and a beast of a tennis player. He also can talk duck better than most 17 yr olds I know.
My daughter is a freshman in College. She attends a community college and is majoring in Respiratory Therapy. She currently has straight A's. She also was a tennis player in high school. Her Junior and Senior yrs were cut short by shoulder surgery. She is a tough kid! As a senior, She fought back from injury, and played lefty for the last 1/3 of the season at a varsity level.

I turned 52, a month ago. celebrated by running sharp stick through my waders.... waders! and getting a new pair. 9 guys limited out on geese that day... so it was worth the new waders.
My oldest boy Mason, has not spoken to me in years. (still not sure why). He is married and will soon join Deputy Dawg as a County Deputy.
He is a few weeks from graduation at our state's police academy.
Got a new duck dog this spring:Jack he turns 1 yr old next week. My older dog passed away in Jan. He retrieved is last duck 2 weeks before he died. We buried him next to our favorite wood duck hole. Actually had to light a fire to warm the ground up enough to dig.

Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season. Blessing to you all.
Will do my best to check in from time to time.

Scott