Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: While disarming our citizens, we are arming the world

Other Arab Countries that seem to not Hateus at least: Bahrain, UAE, and Dubai. Heck Dubai openly accepts foreign nationals. I know Roger Federer and other top tennis pros have residences in Dubai- no taxes, VERY modern housing on your own man-made island.
    Yehmen- 1/2 the country likes us, the other half would stap a bomb to their chests to take out Americans. Dependsonwhich tribe a person belongs to. Tribal Yehmenis listen to what the Mullah says, Citified Yehmenis accept us or hate us.

I never aid he was the only one. I don't watch Piers or anderson cooper either for the same reasons.

and we are a fuel exporter by the way. In fact, I believe I saw where it is our LARGEST export product. Which is why we pay more for gas. Other countries are willing to pay more.

I won't even comment on the rest of what you said.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I didn't say you said that. I just added my opinion. Fox News is almost solely stated as the nutty one around here. I just wanted to comment that others are too. And we export OIL, not fuel. Check again. Back to the refinery thingy. But that isn't why we pay more for gas. We are not exporting our excess! If we are exporting OIL (not gas), why do we import it at all? Got that one figured out?

And you won't comment? Good. Cause your comments are usually deranged (when they disagree with mine).

BWAHHAAA BWAHAAAAaa hahahaha
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Buckster, I want to barf everytime I see Nancy Grace ... and simply want to rip my ears off my head once she opens her mouth. I don't even know what network she's on, but I assume that's whom you're talking about. (?)

On that same note, Greta Van Susteren on FOX is "almost" as bad. Has she had a stroke or something? It always looks like she's talking out of one side of her mouth and the other side is frozen. BUT ... she IS an attorney, so I assume she was taught how to talk that way in law school.

No, that's not her name. The main lady on ABC News. When they hired George Stephanopolous as an actual news person, I gagged. But this lady........Diane Sawyer....just came to me. She has that condescending 'lean into you' look and voice..........and most of her stuff is so biased as to be sickening. And Greta had BOTOX, dufus. So she'd look good! Did it work? Ha.

And yeah, I have seen Nancy Grace.........and barf!

Come to think of it, I don't trust any of 'em anymore. Where is Chet and David and Walter?
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Good night, Chet. Good night, David.

Ooops, almost forgot Walter, "the most trusted man in America" ... "And that's the way it is ..."

Here's the most recent thing i could find on US gas exports. But yes, we are a net exporter of finished petroleum products, mainly gas.

BKB

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov...ports-20121107

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    I watch every news channel, including Al Jazeera and BBC, every night and between all the BS I think I get the odd nugget of truth. I dislike a lot (most?) of the talking heads but as long as you concentrate on the content and don't get distracted by the presenter, you might actually learn something. Balance it all out and you might actually get something approximating reality.

Reality is overrated, Johnboy!

I'm with you on Al Jazeera and BBC Johnboy ... those are my two favorites.