Just before Christmas you said you were looking for a #12 cast iron skillet as a user and not a collectible ... possibly a Lodge or unmarked piece. I just dug through my pile of CI and I only have the pricier, collectible stuff. I have a few #12 and larger, but they have lids and I wouldn't want to separate them since you said you don't need a lidded skillet. I did find ONE skillet that may interest you. It's made by Camp Chef, which is owned by Vista Outdoor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vista_Outdoor

I didn't purchase it. I was at a sale one day and an older woman wanted to buy a sofa, but had no way of getting it home. I overheard the conversation and offered to take the sofa to her house for her, although I wouldn't be able to get it into her house by myself. She said her neighbor has teenage sons who can do that for her. I got it home for her and as we chatted about the sale, I told her I went there specifically for a cast iron skillet I'd seen in the pics, but someone beat me to it. She tried to pay me for delivering her sofa, but I turned it down. Then she said, "Hold on, I'll be right back!"

She returned with a cast iron skillet and asked me to take it. She said it was a gift, but it's way too heavy for her to cook with as she can barely lift it. It's nothing special, but it is kinda cool if you're just looking for a user skillet. It's a Lewis & Clark commemorative piece which I don't believe is available anymore. I'm not positive, but I don't think it's ever been used. It may have been a wall-hanger, who knows?

If interested, let me know. I'd dump this pos .... errr, I mean, let you have this wonderful treasure for $15 + shipping if you want it.

DSCN9421.JPG DSCN9423.JPG DSCN9424.JPG