Thread: Here ya' go P-hole!

Here ya' go P-hole!

There's an estate sale this weekend that's described as a "hoarder sale". It looks like it'd be right up your alley. There is a lot of "junk" pictured, but I'm sure there are a ton of hidden treasures. The place is piled deep with crap and the estate company is still digging. Here's a small example of stuff they've dug out so far (fishing poles and knives) .... with much more to be discovered during the week. (I understand every time they open a drawer, they find more knives) Supposedly, there's a bunch of old fishing tackle also (plug/lures) but they don't have pics yet. When they find more knives, they just throw them in the pile they've started in one of the rooms. All these small boxes are supposed to be full of knives. (click the pics to expand)

1.jpg 1.jpg

1.jpg 1.jpg

1.jpg 1.jpg

1.jpg 1.jpg

1.jpg 1.jpg

1.jpg 1.jpg

1.jpg 1.jpg

1.jpg 1.jpg

1.jpg 1.jpg

1.jpg 1.jpg
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I think maybe he should have bought a couple of more knives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

They're still digging stuff out of the woodwork. The pics above were taken last week and they've been working all this weekend. Who knows what else they've found by now? They say there are also a bunch of firearms, but they have no pics yet. It's definitely a hoarder house as they said, so it's slow going.

1.jpg 1.jpg

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    See if there are any
    Randall's in the mix, I need one
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Holy crap. Looks like some good fishing stuff. If you see gloomis on any of those rods text me!

And if you see any intersting folding blade pocket knives for a reasonable price I’m in for up to $50 worth!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Well crap! I'm getting senile. I told Lynn I'll be heading out for that estate sale and she said, "Well dumbass, should I cancel the weekend or what?" I forgot she's taking tomorrow off (my birthday) and in the morning, we'll be heading out of town for the weekend. Won't be back until Sunday PM. P-hole, I have you covered on the stamps (bought the page on the sly for $8). I'll be hooked up with them next week, but I really need to be there personally to dig through all those knives and fishing gear, etc. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for another one. Bummer. Lynn has the whole weekend planned out for us, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it ... but in the back of my mind, I'll be wondering what I'm missing out on. I guess you could say I've got the "estate sale bug".