Thread: Attention: Cappy's last hunting party

Attention: Cappy's last hunting party

I guess I'm getting a little senile in my old age. I just remembered Cappy telling me one o'youse dufes were looking for an old Corning coffee maker. Who here was looking? Electric or stovetop? Size? Dang! I grab every one of those things I can find and sell the crap out'ta them. In fact, I listed two of them a week and a half ago and they BOTH sold the next day to two different buyers. Do you still want one? Are you willing to pay my exorbitant prices?

I sold both of these on Jan. 6 ....

10-cup Electric

DSCN9342.JPG DSCN9336.JPG

9-cup Stovetop

DSCN9348.JPG DSCN9343.JPG

Occasionally I'll run across a 6-cup model, but they're rare as hen's teeth. I think I've only sold 2 of them if I remember correctly.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Man both of those are nice.

There is only one thingthat comes close to percolated coffee and that is a press. But its on.y goodfor a cup or two. Those old gems make some damn good coffee. How much do they run?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Well, considering they both sold the day after I listed them, I probably need to raise my prices.

I listed the electric at $57.50 and the stovetop at $42.50.

I have a few more vintage (electric) percolators here that I haven't listed yet. They're metal (chrome) and not Corning like above, but many of those old percolators bring good money. You just have to learn which ones sell.

I think Cappy wanted one also. I don't remember the model off the top of my head, but I have a pic of it in my cell phone. Right now, he drags his percolator back and forth from the NC house to the SC house if he's down there working or hunting.