Thread: Got me some of Bubba's luck

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar

Got me some of Bubba's luck

Got a phone call late last week saying my ticket was pulled from a raffle drawing and I won myself a gun. Not one of the $20,000+ specials that Bubba got, but it looks like a fun little shooting iron. A Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 sport.

m&p.jpg

Though it looks like a blast with its Mag-Pul pop-up sights, 25-round magazine, and adjustable butt stock, I'm thinking I could use a new vacuum sealer a bit more so might see if I can find a buyer for it.
    Last edited by Bwana; 01-28-2019 at 03:20 PM.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    Nice win, makes a nice yote gun, but then if you're not going to use it, it'll be a nice trade.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

I need your luck! I buy every raffle ticket for a good cause in town.... and don’t get picked for squat!

I feel ya’ on the “do it need it”. I recently saw 3 guns that have been in my safe for 8 years and have been shot ONCE.
    I looked at those, and in my minds eye, I saw 2 new scopes (upgrades) and a muzzleloader.
    So I sold’em last week and I’m gettin all 3!

Dang! I never win nuttin!

Congrats Bwana! She’s a beaut, Clark!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    It would be jb if it were a 5.56, but it is just a .22 LR.

It'd be fun to shoot all day long!
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Me either, never won a day'um thing, except for a little hereford calf, when I was in high school.....brought it home, and made a bed for it in the laundry room.....that's when I discovered it had the scours.....the next morning, he had sheeit on literally every square inch of that room.....the vet bill was about $100 bucks, and the little turd still died.

BTW, nice little gun, Bwana.....Cabela's sells that gun for $450 bucks, so you oughta be able to get a dang nice vacuum sealer, if you decide to sell it.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 01-28-2019 at 05:53 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    Me either, never won a day'um thing, except for a little hereford calf, when I was in high school.....brought it home, and made a bed for it in the laundry room.....that's when I discovered it had the scours.....the next morning, he had sheeit on literally every square inch of that room.....the vet bill was about $100 bucks, and the little turd still died.

BTW, nice little gun, Bwana.....Cabela's sells that gun for $450 bucks, so you oughta be able to get a dang nice vacuum sealer, if you decide to sell it.
    Dannnnnng.... a free cow that cost you a hundo!!!
    Now that’s bottom of the barrel luck!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post

hahahahaha!....Thats funny right there...