Thread: News flash.....Ole Pizz football.....

News flash.....Ole Pizz football.....

I'm all broken-hearted over this.....NOT!!!.....tickles the ever-loving sheeit outta me.....cheatin' bunch of bastages.

ESPN News Services-2/12/19

"""Ole Miss football forced to vacate 33 wins over six seasons for NCAA violations"""

Ole Miss received the sanctions after being accused of 15 Level I violations under coach Hugh Freeze. The NCAA panel on infractions said the school lacked institutional control and fostered "an unconstrained culture of booster involvement in football recruiting."

The NCAA came down hard on the Ole Miss football program for lack of institutional control, penalizing the Rebels with a second bowl ban and additional scholarship restrictions.

The Rebels will vacate four wins from 2010, two from 2011, seven from 2012, seven from 2013, eight from 2014 and five from 2016.

The vacated wins include a 23-17 win over Alabama in 2014, with College GameDay in town, that resulted in students storming the field and goalposts coming down. The goalposts became folk heroes, touring the campus and visiting after parties.

Some of the charges date back to the tenure of previous coach Houston Nutt, who was fired in 2011, but most of the case involves conduct that happened under Freeze. The sprawling case involves alleged academic, booster and recruiting misconduct.

Former offensive lineman Laremy Tunsil, now with the Miami Dolphins, was one of the players declared ineligible. He played in seven wins in 2013, now vacated, but sat out the first seven games of the 2015 while his eligibility was reviewed. He was then ruled ineligible and missed the rest of the season.

Nutt will now have 18 wins instead of 24 on the official record, and Freeze 12 wins instead of 39.

Ole Miss had already served a two-year postseason ban in 2017 and 2018 and was given three years of probation, through 2020, as well as scholarship reductions and recruiting restrictions in sanctions handed down more than a year ago."""
    Southern Gentleman

The goalposts became folk heroes, touring the campus and visiting after parties.

HUH???
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Speaking of college football, my Boilermakers ended up with the 25th ranked recruiting class.

Can’t remember the last time that’s happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I noticed they didn't mention that the NCAA gave all their scholarships backs and Ole Miss signed 31 this class. Real harsh huh? NCAA needs to be disbanded and Posthole elected CFB Czar
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    And, Carolina commits institutionalized cheating on a massive level and walks away Scott-free. Go big or go home I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    HUH???
    Yep, those azzholes were so excited that they cut up the goal posts into small pieces, and students hauled them around all over campus, showing them off.....later, pieces were sold to other dumbazz azzholes for big money.

Here's the whole story:

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/i...goalposts.html
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    I noticed they didn't mention that the NCAA gave all their scholarships backs and Ole Miss signed 31 this class. Real harsh huh? NCAA needs to be disbanded and Posthole elected CFB Czar
    Yep, but those post-season bans and now the 33 vacated wins really chapped their nuts.....loud-mouth Laremy Tunsil is my hero !!!

They might have 31 new recruits, but just wait, ole pizz has a knack of fokking things up.....ha, those dumbazz pricks can't even cheat, without getting caught.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 02-12-2019 at 05:26 PM.
    Southern Gentleman