I've talked about it, thought about it ... still don't know if I will. I will most likely watch the start and possibly the finish, but I'm not sure about that even. I was 1-month old when I attended my first race on the beach at Daytona (don't remember it) and have been a fan all my life ... until my interest slowly started fading over the past 10 years or so. I don't ever remember such a drastic transition as the "old guys" left and the "new guys" came in over the years ... until recently. The new crowd has never been able to garner my interest and it's hard to be a fan when you really don't have anyone to root for. I have to relate it to hunting in a way. I loved hunting all my life and slowly got away from it. I never thought that would happen, but like my interest in NASCAR, it happened. I don't know if it's just part of getting older and changing interests or what. I guess it's kind of like music ... I hear the music I listened to in my "formative" years and find myself wishing they made music "like they used to". CRAP!! I'm starting to sound like my PARENTS!! Maybe it just sucks getting old. I don't know.