Thread: Fishin’ Report

Fishin’ Report

Birddog and I got a decent forecast so we loaded up the jon boat this morning and headed to a cola pit. No pics. We caught three smallish bass. but it was a 61 degree day with some sunshine and a stiff but bearable wind so we gave it the college try. Saw a bazillion redtails, some buzzards, birds were trying to get their he’in and she’in thing going and we did see one nice little herd of eight or so deer. And even if the fishing wasn’t good the company and the day outside was.

Let’s get some spring reports going!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    It’s 20 degrees here with a windchill of 10. Kinda hard to be thinking Spring yet.

I’m sitting at an ice rink while my son is taking skating lessons. He liked football so much, now he wants to try hockey so he can hit people in the winter too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    My kind of kid! I’m about a month out from fishing myself and will have to live vicariously through you, Posthe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke