Thread: Racing Series

Racing Series

Prime has a new series out about auto racing called LeMans: Racing is Everything. I’ve watched a couple of episodes and it pretty interesting. One of the strangest is a story of a young gamer who learned to drive on VR. Now he has made the transition to real cars.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

The same way these young punk school shooters learn to shoot.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    The real race teams use simulators a lot. I’ve heard some of the older drivers say that they struggle with the sims compared to the real car because everything is visual while the younger drivers who have grown up with the sims don’t react the same way to changes to the track surface because they are more used to visual references and not to driving by feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."