Thread: Flooding?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar

Flooding?

You guys out west doing okay? News is looking bad from what I just saw in the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

I was thinking the same thing when I watched the news tonight. It sure looks bad.

That is awful what happening out there. I can’t imagine.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    We are currently in day six of rainless weather. The weather man says it’s the longest dry stretch we’ve had had since August. Wet winters are usually followed by hot dry summers in my experience. I feel for those folks and it might get worse before it gets better.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    States to the south of us have gotten HAMMERED but still too cold up here yet for any flooding. That being said conditions are ripe in the eastern half of the state for some serious flooding. They are ramping up the EOC as we speak and am headed there Thursday for a kick off meeting.

Needless to say we are praying for a SLOW melt so as to keep things manageable.