In no particular order or importance:

1) After a couple decades fighting the inevitable conclusion I have come to accept that God does not wish for me to have a grease gun that works. Oh sure, I can put a new tube of grease in, get the air bubbles purged, and maybe make it through half a 4x4 front end. But in the end it will stop before the job is done. Then comes the pecking on the side, the banging on the ground, the pulling of the plunger out and pushing it back in, the throwing, the disassembly followed by the reassembly, the cussing and eventually the acceptance that my efforts at lubing the front end of my truck is, for God, like me playing laser tag with my mother's cat.

2) Non-ethanol gas and 2 stroke mix really does stay potent through a winter. Especially when the oil has stabilizer in it. The lawnmower, the tiller, the cultivator, the weed whacker, and the chainsaw all started right up without much if any problem. I'm ready for spring.

3) The spirit of the family feud is alive and well in WV. The Hatfields and McCoys went after it over a pig. A flock of chickens and a border collie that occasionally breaks out of his pen have my neighbors lawing at each other. At least my place is big enough to stay away from the ruckus most of the time.

Will