My pet peeve of the day.
There is a great app call Car Guru where you can search for whatever distance you want to look for any truck, new or used.
It’s great and handy as a side pocket.
It will basically narrow down your truck and send you updates every day of additional ones fitting your search info.

I usually get between 7 and 15 a day that meet what I’m looking for within a 200 mile radius of Charlotte.
Really good..... so far.
If you want more info on the truck there is a button to click on and it will text the dealership and give them your phone number and email address and any narrative you input.

2 things dealers don’t list are: What engine is in the truck. They just list V-8. Not which V-8, and also they don’t tell you what bed length is on the truck. Some you can tell if the picture is sideways enough but some you cannot.

So I’m always texting dealers wanting to know these two things.

As soon as I do some (but not all) dealers will send you about 3 emails and call your cell and start texting you to death telling you everything in the world EXCEPT what you asked for.

So this is what I copy and paste into each one now:

I have two questions about the truck listed.
Which V-8 engine is in the truck the 5.3 or the 6.2?
What is the Bed length?

There is no use in calling my cell number as I don’t answer calls from unknown numbers. So save your time. I keep my cell phone for my connivence not anyone else’s.
Text if you like. This is actually the best way to get me the information. I check it between working cows, Turkey hunting, fishing and generally enjoying retirement and reaching the ripe old age of being able to tell folks what I think. I’ll see it sometime.
No need to seed me a long email, about what a great choice I have made in selecting this truck.
I don’t need a pen pal or convincing of anything.
If you will just answer the two questions above and if they are in my wheelhouse I have your number.
Thanks