Last week, I was with a buddy of mine and we pulled into a space in a grocery store parking lot. When he stepped out of the truck, he spotted two dimes lying on the ground right as he opened the door and picked 'em up. Later that day, we pulled into a storage facility where he rents a unit. I stepped out of the truck and spotted two dimes on the ground just as I stepped out of the truck. WTF?? I picked 'em up and slipped 'em into my pocket. Ok, that's a pretty big coincidence and maybe even a bit strange. Yesterday I received a check in the mail for $19.98. I had an errand to run this morning and figured I'd stop at the bank to cash it. I searched this house high and low for a couple of lousy pennies and couldn't even find ONE, much less two. I figured I'd just hand the teller the $19.98 check plus 2 pennies and get a $20 bill instead of a bunch of loose change, but it wasn't meant to be. I walked out to get in my truck, but first walked over to put a package in the mailbox for pickup. WTF?? There were TWO pennies laying on the street right in front of my mailbox!

This shit is starting to get eerie!