Thread: Weird ...

Weird ...

Last week, I was with a buddy of mine and we pulled into a space in a grocery store parking lot. When he stepped out of the truck, he spotted two dimes lying on the ground right as he opened the door and picked 'em up. Later that day, we pulled into a storage facility where he rents a unit. I stepped out of the truck and spotted two dimes on the ground just as I stepped out of the truck. WTF?? I picked 'em up and slipped 'em into my pocket. Ok, that's a pretty big coincidence and maybe even a bit strange. Yesterday I received a check in the mail for $19.98. I had an errand to run this morning and figured I'd stop at the bank to cash it. I searched this house high and low for a couple of lousy pennies and couldn't even find ONE, much less two. I figured I'd just hand the teller the $19.98 check plus 2 pennies and get a $20 bill instead of a bunch of loose change, but it wasn't meant to be. I walked out to get in my truck, but first walked over to put a package in the mailbox for pickup. WTF?? There were TWO pennies laying on the street right in front of my mailbox!

This shit is starting to get eerie!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

I think your buddy is f'ing with ya.....he knows where you're headed around town, and is dropping coins in different places to keep yo azz busy, and yo head down, looking for pennies, while he's at yo house.

Is his name Jody???
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 04-09-2019 at 06:35 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Weird ...
    Started by Thumper,

I find it hilariously ironic with "Thump" and "weird" being used in the same sentence

and maybe a bit prophetic
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

I think a couple of bozos around this joint need to dust off their tall stools.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain