Hey, I drive a small truck because I don't need a big truck. I have basic cable tv 'cause I don't need movies, sports channels, knitting shows and how to groom your show dog shows. I have a landline because I'm on DSL since I don't need satellite dishes, or elebenty cable boxes and antennae gizmos ... heck, we don't even have a fiber optic line to hook into.

The reason I'm trying to get those worthless mf'ers out here is the fact they ran a new phone line. The old one went around the pool and over to a junction box in the neighbor's yard. The old cable had issues, so they simply replaced it. The problem is, I recently had my bazillion gallon in-ground pool demolished and removed, so they took the shortest route with the new cable ... a straight line from the box on the house to the junction box. No problem, EXCEPT for the fact they went underground UP TO the little 2-foot high wall that goes around my patio. Instead of going around the wall (which would have only been 3 feet to the left), they brought the cable up out of the ground, up the side of the "wall", down the other side, then back under ground to the junction box. WTF??? Total and utter stupidity! As stated above, the end of the wall is three feet to the left and they could have gone underground around it! But the stupidity doesn't end there. Since they ran it OVER the wall instead of around it, they also ran it straight across my TWO septic tanks (one laundry and one household) as well as the transfer tank leading to my drain field! Which means, the first time I have to have my septic pumped or serviced, guess what is going to get cut, damaged or completely ripped out?

What a bunch of maroons! I've never seen such stupidity. And I STILL haven't a clue how to get a real human on the phone to tell them personally how frigging stupid they are!