As some of you that follow me on Facebook already know the winds of change are blowing through my life once again. I have made the decision to retire from the Montana teacher system at the end of this month. However I will not be sitting in a boat the rest of my life, though that wouldn't be a bad option. I have accepted a full time position as an art teacher in Southern Utah. I will be able to collect my Montana retirement and get paid from the new job as well. That will be nice. Heck, I might even be able to finally afford a trip to the south and hang out with Captain and company. The main motivation for the move is to be closer to family. My parents who are getting very old won't be around a whole lot longer. Now I will be only 40 miles from them. I will cherish every minute I will have with them. All of my siblings now reside in Utah. All of my children have migrated there as well except for my youngest, but he is still stuck with us. However he is excited to move and be close to his siblings and cousins. My wife's parents and all her siblings except for one live in Utah as well. So she is also very excited to move back. Montana has been a great run for 25 years and I will always love this state. It has been a dream to living here all these years, but now it's time for a new chapter to unfold and I feel very good about it.