Thread: For You Worryers

For You Worryers

or is it worriers?
    BKB

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia.
    Charles Schultz
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    waxing philosophical this morning Posty?

Or is there there something going on I need to know about?

At any rate , the good Lord has it all under control whether anyone believes it or not
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    waxing philosophical this morning Posty?

Or is there there something going on I need to know about?

At any rate , the good Lord has it all under control whether anyone believes it or not

^^^^^You got that right, QA !!!!!^^^^^
    Southern Gentleman

Well, to answer your question, spellcheck changes worryers to worriers when I try to post it here. I kind’a figured it would change it to warriors! Mystery solved I suppose.

Ummm, what makes me nervous is, if the world ended in Australia today, there’d be nobody left there to warn us of what’s heading OUR way tomorrow! 😳

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    You know what, I had the same thought Jim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

HA, times zones are man-made.....I seriously doubt the Good Lord observes them.....Thump's belly, however, has it's own "time zone".....it's ALWAYS "time" to eat !!!!!.

You never did tell us what and how much ya'lls meal cost at Howlin' Rays???
    Southern Gentleman

Dang Mudward, it was ridiculous. The worst part was, it wasn’t as good as the “Nashville” style fried chicken we had in NASHVILLE! Go figure. We had Prince’s in Nashville and it was much better imho. Here in LA? I think it’s just a fad the younger, “don’t know any better” crowd has latched onto. Final Tally? SIXTY-FIVE frigging bucks for a dang chicken, three drinks and three sides! That doesn’t include parking and a 1-1/2 hour wait in line that I’ll never get back.

But, my motto has always been, you don’t know until you try and we can add it to our “been there, done that” list and a check mark off the ol’ bucket list.

Here’s part of the L. A. craziness posted in the local paper here.

https://www.latimes.com/food/la-fo-nashville-hot-chicken-princes-howlin-rays-20190509-story.html?outputType=amp

(Guess you’ll have to cut & paste. I can’t seem to post it as a link from my phone ‘cause I forgot to use Tapatalk)