Thread: Geeez, since youse guys are so frigging boring ....

Geeez, since youse guys are so frigging boring ....

... how 'bout a little bit of eye candy to pass your time?

I'm swamped trying to get funeral arrangements in order for my mom. Having to deal with the logistics of transporting her from Houston to here where her plot is. Plus dealing with family scattered all over the country trying to juggle their personal schedules, flight availability, etc. etc. etc. I have an estate sale I wanted to attend this weekend, but I just don't have the time and frankly, just not in the mood right now. BUT ... some of youse dufes might enjoy seeing what you're missing. I need to hire a buyer to cover these things when I'm too busy. This is a dealer who always has REAL GOOD prices because his goal is to COMPLETELY empty the house as quickly as possible ... usually at giveaway prices! Plus I've known him for years and have worked for him a few times when he was short-handed, so I get some real bargain-basement prices.

The guy who lived here seemed to have every toy imaginable, including a new Camaro, Indian motorcycle (with ALL the trimmings), boat, tons of old cast iron (every size pan/pot imaginable), enough camera equipment and guitars to give Tic a coronary and the trophies (big game and fish) hanging on his walls would "ALMOST" give Big Sky a run for his money. TBH ... I don't know the circumstances ... but I have to assume this guy wasn't that old. Cancer, heart attack, accidental death? ... no clue, but he sure had some toys. Just another reminder of why I've quit collecting stuff.

Anyway, this house is LOADED with all sorts of goodies, but here are just a FEW pics I downloaded (not sure what happened to all his guns). You re-loaders could go crazy here.

(sorry, I didn't take the time to put them in any particular order)

2.jpg 2 (31).jpg 2 (30).jpg

2 (29).jpg 2 (28).jpg 2 (27).jpg

2 (26).jpg 2 (25).jpg 2 (24).jpg

2 (23).jpg 2 (22).jpg 2 (21).jpg

2 (20).jpg 2 (19).jpg 2 (18).jpg

2 (17).jpg 2 (16).jpg 2 (15).jpg

2 (14).jpg 2 (12).jpg 2 (11).jpg

2 (10).jpg 2 (9).jpg 2 (8).jpg

2 (7).jpg 2 (6).jpg 2 (5).jpg

2 (4).jpg 2 (3).jpg 2 (2).jpg

2 (1).jpg 2-t.jpg
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

I am so glad I don’t live close to there
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Kinda sad to think that a mans life just disappears - sold off for pennies on the dollar. I have a room full of hunting/fishing gear that will go the same way unless I listen the the missus and start getting rid of now. Hard to do sometimes.

Ain’t that the truth.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

That’s a ton of good junk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    My wife thinks I'm a hoarder, now. If I lived down there I'd just throw all my stuff away and start over.. well maybe not *all* my stuff...
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    The guy had good taste. I would go broke at that estate sale.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Like a kid in a candy store.