Ahhhh, Boston ... one of my favorite old hang-outs! Spent a lot of time around The Commons. A bunch of us would get drunk and head straight for the "Combat Zone" back in the day. They've cleaned the area up since then (it ain't called the Combat Zone anymore) and I think it's China Town nowadays. I remember getting so drunk one night, I fell asleep on the subway and when I woke up, we'd hit the end of the line and they had the train on some sort of giant turntable spinning the thing around to head back to where it came from! Heck, I had to ride the thing all the way back into town to get off at my stop! I had a buddy from Brooklyn, NY and he "knew somebody, who knew somebody, who knew somebody" and he'd get us into Joe Namath's joint (Bachelor's III) so we could oggle at the wimmins. It was a couple doors down from the Playboy Club and all a bunny had to do was show her card at the door and all her drinks were on the house. The PB Club was huge and I think there must have been more bunnies in the place than Bachelor's III waitresses (who were super hot themselves)! Wow! Things were easier back then and being a "little bit" under-aged wasn't the big obstacle it is these days (especially if you knew somebody, who knew somebody, who knew somebody!). Man-o-man, talk about memories. Ha!. I even remember taking a gal I met there to the theater in Boston to see "The Godfather" when it was first released.

I think back and sometimes wonder how I ever lived through my younger, "formative" years!

Oh, but I digress ... I hope all is well on the home front when you get there!