Thread: Last 'bugs of the season.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sigh. Hidehunter has his personal gnat cloud. Captain has too many gates to open and close behind him. Len only has half his toothpicks.
    And I have Thumper.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    Small world, Hide.....Billy Joe was one of my best fishing buddies.....he gave me a copy of each cookbook he wrote, and I use his recipes quite frequently.....one of the good guys, for sure.
    Well, cool.. I have one of his around here, somewhere. Wife "hid" it during the kitchen remodel and it hasn't resurfaced. That convention was the only time I ever met him.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Sigh. Hidehunter has his personal gnat cloud. Captain has too many gates to open and close behind him. Len only has half his toothpicks.
    And I have Thumper.

BKB
    Which brings up another question..?.. Any of you folks, scattered around the country, deal with "buffalo gnats"? We've had the little non-biting "dog pecker" gnats for as long as I've been around. This new "souped -up" version is relatively new (last 20-30 years) and they get worse every year. Miserable sons-a-bitches.. and they *love* me..
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.