You'll love it, but it may take time to adjust, just go with the flow.
I've been retarded now for 17 years (retired at 58, , wife for 15. (also at 58) We're the old generation that worked under a pension plan. Mines through the state and has a cost of living built in, along with health, vision and dental, pension has grown about 50% so for, wife's is fixed. She started to collect SS at 62, I waited till 64, Both have 401K's, but we've decided that's for the kids
Been working my side job now for 48 years, still put in about 15 hours a week, easy money, never leave the house, no set schedule.
We have lots of friends that are snowbirds and move in with Kribbs for 6 months a year, we tried it, but just didn't like it, so for the past 4 years we just stay home in the snow.
I don't miss work at all, put in my 31 years and am damn glad I don't ever have to go back, same with the wife. After 17 years I can't even remember what it was like, except I do know I really didn't enjoy it, learned that after I left.
I think you'll love it, thank the Lord every morning you wake up and see the sun in your face, you worked hard, now enjoy it.