If you keep moving, one day is fine. Two days is PLENTY! Our first time there, we did the guided house tour, the creamery (best ice cream you ever had!) and the guided winery tour. Throw in the gift shop and a restaurant and you can pretty much tear through a full day. You MIGHT be able to squeeze in a grounds tour, but it would be tight. Personally, I think a day is good if you don’t drag your feet. Two days is plenty and you can try a few different restaurants. Definitely go to Cedric’s and get some pickles! Trust me on that one. If you go for two days, would you stay at the Biltmore? They have a great fine dining restaurant at the hotel. Another great place to stay is right at the entrance at the Bohemian. The Grove Park Inn is also there. If you should be there on a Sunday, you HAVE to hit their (Grove Park’s) brunch. (Reservations highly recommended). Try to hit the “farm to table” place called “The Market Place” that’s a must do! Do NOT go without hitting the “Chocolate Lounge”. Or, hit the sunset at The Terrace. I could go on and on about the eating places. There is an endless supply of great places if you’re into food.second thought, it would be easy to spend a week there! 😉