Ha! Truthfully, I don't use a lot of newspaper unless I ship flat rate. It may sound odd, but newsprint is HEAVY! But, I do have a use for it many times. If you think about it, most every hotel supplies a morning paper, usually USA Today. If you ever need newspaper for any reason, just stop by one of your local hotels and they'll be glad to give you a couple hundred pounds of leftover newspapers!

We also have a couple of very close friends who are bazillionaires and VERY seldom set foot into a retail store. They do ALL of their shopping on-line and sometimes I think that's all they do. I'd say they average 3-4 package deliveries per day. They can't spend that money fast enough ... especially since they not only shop for themselves, but are addicted to buying stuff for the 5 grandkids. We have dinner with them almost every Sunday (IF they're not travelling). In fact, we spent the day at their place yesterday (had lunch and dinner) and as usual, returned home with a car load of Amazon boxes and packing materials. They save 'em all for me. I'm sure it sounds a little silly, but if you ship in volume, you'd be surprised how much shipping supplies cost if you have to buy them. Just the ONE cardboard box like I'm shipping today (mentioned above) runs $4.00+ IF you purchase a 10-pack (higher if purchased individually). Add the materials and it would cost me $10 just to package the item (not including shipping). I'd rather put that $10 in my pocket. In fact, the supplies to ship this package ran me $0.00 .... just the way I like it. In fact, I'm shipping FOUR packages today ... $0.00 in shipping supplies. Believe me, it adds up if you do any sort of volume shipping.