My CUTCO's usually fly off the shelves as fast as I can post them. I do keep a few culls around that I eventually send in for refurbishment or replacement. As you probably know, CUTCO will refurbish them for life, or replace them for free if they can't be repaired. If you totally abuse one (misuse/abuse) past the point of redemption, they'll replace it with a new one for 1/2-price. I recently sold a box of culls, but I do have a new box started with a few knives waiting for me to decide what to do with them. A couple are totally trashed, but I do have one pretty nice one here. It looks like somebody was chopping, hitting bone, then twisting the blade. (??) There are tiny "bends" or dings along the cutting edge toward the tip. I believe CUTCO can clean it up with a refurbishment in case you're interested. In fact, I'm wondering if I send it to them for a factory refurb, if they would forward it on to you when completed? That would prevent having to ship it back and forth. OR ... you just may want to deal with it on your own (IF interested of course). If it's nothing you'd be interested in, I can give you a shout if I run across anything. They're a bit on the tough side to find, but I do run across them from time to time. Are you looking for anything in particular?

Here's the knife as it is right now.

It's a vintage CUTCO #1725 French Chef's 9" (15" overall) carving knife with the classic brown swirl handle. You can see the dings on the cutting edge in the final pic.

cutco1.jpg cutco2.jpg

cutco3.jpg cutco4.jpg