I have a very nice (near mint) BSR (Birmingham Stove & Range) dutch oven for sale. It's a LARGE 12-5/8" Century Series roaster from the late 60's ('67-'68) to possibly the early 70's. I risked life and limb to dig this thing out of the garage rafters at an estate sale. It was wrapped in plastic which was covered with 50 years worth of dust! It appears to have "maybe" been used once and put away, but I have no way of knowing for sure. I did no restoration and simply washed off the very light surface rust and rubbed a light coating of vegetable oil on it. I assume it could use a good seasoning. Here's how I dated it:

This roaster can be dated to between 1967 and the early 1970's. BSR started including the "Made In USA" logo into their castings between '67 & '68 and went from the 12-5/8" size to 12-7/16" in the early 70's. (This item has the "Made in USA" casting and is a 12-5/8" x 4-7/8" deep pot) The Century Series followed the Red Mountain Series which was phased out in 1966.

The $75.00 G/H price (discounted from my eBay price) includes shipping for this HEAVY sob if anybody's interested. It's a nice'un and a big'un! Let me know and I'll pull my listing from The Bay.

DSCN2623.JPG DSCN2637.JPG DSCN2629.JPG

DSCN2641.JPG DSCN2633.JPG DSCN2631.JPG