See how much I know Muddy?

Yeah, it's been pretty warm lately and I have no clue where the holes are. Heck, for all I know, the little cove may be a deep hole! I'm assuming they probably dug that out for fill when they built our little community in 1970. It has no through traffic (just a loop) and only a single entrance/exit. Most everyone here is older and the lake frontage seldom sees any action at all. There's a large grassy area (community property) just to the left of that cove that's pretty hard to see in the pic. 2-3 times/year, we'll have a big community bonfire and potluck type get together in that area just to see who in the neighborhood is still alive. The big grassy area to the left is owned by a church and nothing has been done with the property in the 30 years I've lived here. The large grassy area at the center right of the pic is a huge pasture. The old man who owned it died about 15 years ago and the family sold it to a developer, who so far, hasn't done anything with it. That is some really nice property with probably a 1/4 - 1/2 mile or so of lake front as well as two large canals that lead from the lake to the main road. The canals were originally dug for the cattle to have plenty of water access, but I'm sure, someday, they will be back yard access to the lake for the bazillion houses that will probably be built at some point in time. Right now, we're right between large areas of open property and that buffer keeps things nice a quiet. On the other side of the road from that property is low lands and I'm not sure if that property can be built on. I would think it would be pretty wet during the summer, but I've never seen any standing water, so who knows? It will pretty much suck once development kicks in. It's all around us ... but so far, nothing next to us.