If I were POTUS, I'd have ICE clean these places out, deport all the illegals, then every healthy, able-bodied swingin' dick drawing welfare, gov't housing, Medicaid and any other "benefit" who is NOT working, would be moved to these places (put 'em in those refurbished hotels) and given those jobs vacated by the ICE sweep.

Oh, you don't want to work in a chicken processing plant? Fine ... no more gov't teat (that's tit for you deplorables) for you to suck on!

Then I'd start on the migrant farm workers. Get 'em out'ta here. Bring the deadbeats in and make 'em pick strawberries, lettuce, oranges ... whatever and actually EARN money instead of sitting on their gov't housing front porch smoking crack crying because "there are no jobs".

Is MacD's looking for a burger flipper? Have the local Welfare office fill that position for 'em. Keep working down the line until there are no more free-loaders and there will be no monthly "National unemployment" figures to post.

We have an area in town here ("the projects") and you can drive through the area any day of the week and see young, able bodied 20-somethings sitting on the porch b/s'ing, shooting dice, drinking Mad Dog 20/20 and basically doing nothing. Why? Nothing to do during the day? Send a County truck into the neighborhood, load 'em up, take 'em out to pick up litter along the highways, take 'em back at the end of the day and apply a stipend toward the gov't hand-out they're drawing.

Come to think of it, I think I'll run for POTUS in 2024 after Trump's second term. I already have my platform. The Dems can promise "free everything" and I'll promise "jobs for all". Which option makes more sense?