Thread: what's it worth???....

what's it worth???....

Stevens Model 76-A - .22LR - tube fed - 14 rds. - fires and cycles great - needs a good cleaning, but no rust or broken wood.

Found this gun tucked away in a closet, while cleaning out.....I finally remembered where and when I came by it.....I don't need it, so I'm thinking about giving it to one of my best buddies.

He drove outta his driveway with his little .22 on the trunk of his wife's car, last weekend on the way to church.....he had been shooting birds outta his garden, before church.

I saw him jump up, during the sermon, and rush out the door.....that's when he remembered laying his little rifle on her car trunk.

Needless to say, he scoured the 3 miles of roadside from his house with no luck.

He's been singing the blues about not having a .22 to plink with, so I might be able to help him out.

From the one or two websites that I looked at, it looks to only be worth $80-$100 bucks, so I really won't be outta much, and I know he will appreciate it a lot.....he's just a good ole boy from down the road.

What ya'll think???

ggg.jpg
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 08-17-2019 at 05:48 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

I thinkthere’s been enuf plinking with that model to satisfy even the most dedicated plinkers!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I thinkthere’s been enuf plinking with that model to satisfy even the most dedicated plinkers!

BKB
    yep, and he's a very dedicated plinker-rer.
    Southern Gentleman

I’d say I’m just a good ol’ boy from down the road also. (You have my address, don’t you?) 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I’d say I’m just a good ol’ boy from down the road also. (You have my address, don’t you?) ��
    Ha, you'd sell it for parts on ebay.
    Southern Gentleman