Last week was 11-4, my bad. I flipped Nev/Purdue, Hokies/BC and S Car/N Car at the last second and I paid for it. Probably go 2-11 this week. Anyway here goes nuthin

1) Cincinnati @ Ohio st. Buckeyes 38-10. Bearcats will play hard but they just ain't got the horses.

2) Syracuse @ Maryland. Tough pick but I'm say upset special. Terps prevail 29-27.

3) WVU @ Mizzou. 27-21. I don't know if Mizzou is that bad or is Wyoming that good. When in doubt, go with the home team

4) Vandy @ Purdue. 28-27 Vandy. The Dores just looked a little tougher. Purdue is still a work in progress on D.

5) W Carolina @ NC State. 42-10 Pack. Mismatch but I think State polishes up a few things and plays some young guys to keep the score down

6) Neb @ Col. 31-24 Huskers. I think everyone is jumping on the Scott Frost bandwagon a little soon. I wouldn't be surprised if the Buffs win this

7) S Miss @ Miss st. 35-17. I'm not sold on the bulldogs yet but we are talking Southern Miss. Time will tell

8) S Dak @ Oklahoma. 63-16. Sooners can name their score here.

9) BYU @ Tenn. 31-17 Coogs. Tennessee looked horrible last week and it couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of bucktoothed yokels

10) LSU @ Texass. 31-24 Bengals. No reason, just cause

11) A&M @ Clempson. 35-20. Aggies guarantee an upset in Death Valley. I predict pain. Lots of pain

12) Miami @ N Car. 28-21 Tarholes. I believe in the Mackattack, plus the Miami QB can't hit the ground with the ball unless he fumbles

13) Arky @ Ole Miss. 45-7 Ole Miss. The Rebel Black Bear Land Sharks looked absolutely atrocious on offense last week. The hogs have the cure. Chad Morris is lying thru his teeth when he said "we didn't want to show our offense". Nutt up and take the blame man, don't insult my intelligence