Thread: CFB week 3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 3

22-6 thru two weeks, buuuuuttt this week has some really tough games.

1) UNC @ Wake. Tarholes 31-24. Logic is screaming for me to pick Wake Forest here but I'm on track with Mack until he lets me down.

2) NC st @ WVU. State 34-21. Still waiting to see what the Pack does against a good team, probably won't be this be this week tho

3) KSU @ Miss st: Upset special, KSU 31-21. I just haven't been impressed with Moorhead. Having said that, I'll swap with you Eddie

4) USC@BYU: 26-20 Trojans.

5)Bama @ SC. 41-14 Bammer. I just can't see the Gamecocks keeping it close without Bentley @ QB.

6) Az st @ Mich st. Sparty 31-17. Not impressed with the Big 12

7) Fl @ Kentucky. 24-14 Gators. One average team one slightly above avg team. However, Kentucky lost their non passing QB so they might have a chance

8) Clemson @ Syr. 45-13 massacre that will be worse than the score indicate. The Orange will leave black and blue

9) TCU @ Purdue. 28-27 Frogs. Really a tough game to pick. Hard to go against Patterson

10) Okla @ UCLA. 63-17 Sooners. Chip should take John Chavis and head back to the broadcast booth and tell it like it used to be

11) Ttech @ Zona. 28-23 Arizona. I like Kevin Sumlin and hope he proves to the Faggies that they made a mistake letting him go

12) Fla st @ Vir. 38-23 Cavs. Willie Taggert might be a nice guy but he's about out of goodwill in Tallahassee

13) CSU @ Ark. 21-20 hogs. I could easily see the Hogs losing this. Coach Morris is in waaaaaay over his head. He needs to go back to AAA high school
    Last edited by quercus alba; 09-09-2019 at 02:08 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein