Thread: CFB week 7

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 7

Man, last week sucked. I went 7-7 for the week and 54-27 for the year. This week also has the potential to be an absolute disaster.

well, here we go

1) Syracuse @ NC st. Orange 30-24. Sorry Hank

2) Okla-Tex. 41-34 Sooners. Or maybe 161-160, I still think Oklahoma wins it

3)Miss st @ Tenn. 31-30 State. Two teams that would crush the hogs duke it out on Rocky Top. Don't you let me down here Eddie

4) Terps @ Purdue. New headgear won't help the Boilermakers, 38-28 Maryland

5) Mich st @ wisco. Sparts hang around but drop the ball late, 31-21 Wisconsin

6) Bama @ A&M. I'm hoping for a massacre of biblical proportions. Aggies are better than they showed against the pigs but they ain't Alabama. Tide 45-20

7) Fl st @ Clemson. Tarholes were a wake up call, Clempson 40-23

8) Penn st @ Iowa. I want the Hawkeyes to bludgeon them but they won't. Penn st 30-10

9) USC @ ND. John McKay is dead and gone, so are the Trojans chances in this game. Iwish 35-17

10) Iowa st @ UWV. I don't think the Cyclones are all that but they're probably good enough to win this one, Iowa st 30-20

11) Memphis @ Temple. This is my upset, Owls 24-22

12) Fla @ LSU. I'm not sold on Joe Burrows, Gators chomp 24-23

13) Ark @ Ken. The one game I'm sure of. I'm sick and tired of hearing that Arkansas is all Soph and Freshmen as an excuse. Other coaches win with young players. Chad Morris sucks, John Chavis sucks therefore the Hogs suck. Kentucky sucks too but not like the hogs Kentucky 34-17.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I actually like State’s chances coming off the bye in this one. It’s gonna be a real long seSon if they don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Go Wolfpack! Preseason, I said this team would go as far as the defense takes it as the offense is way too inexperienced. 8 sacks last night for n a 16-10 win over the Orange.

Y’all really made the orange look bad last night, I thought for a moment that I had turned on an old Arkansas rerun. Good game by the Pack
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

I actually missed most of the game last night as I stayed up way too late watching the baseball game Wednesday night and nodded off in my chair after dinner.

No predictions from me on OU-Tejas, but I will say this about that: Lots of folks down south of the Red River keep saying the Whorns are ‘back’. they’ve actually not been missing. This is just another way to say they don’t suck any more. I think the jury is out on that one. How they play in this game will prolly decide that, at least for this year. Personally, I’m not a Tom Herman fan and I think the Tea Sipper donors will build some heat under his butt if he doesn’t at least make a run at being competitive in the conference race. The man rode in from Houston on Case Keenums back, and by now his schtick must be getting old. Just like Mack ‘Old Yeller Teeth’ Brown, he recruits top classes and then has gaping holes all throughout his program.

So I think we’ll blow the doors off those effers. But I ain’t predicting it. It is, after all, the RRS.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I used to work with a guy who played for Mack Brown at UNC back in the day and his description matches yours to a “T”. Great recruiter, but couldn’t coach his way out of a bag.

Like a lot of other coaches, Mack was lucky enough to get Vince Young to propel him to his National Championship. That’s also one of his two Big 12 championships. Reminds a person of a few others who kind of faded once their superstar qb moved on.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Send a grocery sack to me, please.....Mohead and his wimpy qb, Stevens, can catch the next plane back to Penn......they know nothing about SEC football.

The RRS was extry good this year! Especially the result!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Boomer!

Two things are for certain, #1 I will not pick a game with with Purdue, Maryland or Mississippi st unless there is a 99.9% chance of them losing and maybe not then. They're picker poison. #2 I will pick against Arkansas no matter who they play. Maybe they worst coaching staff ever assembled. Recruits are leaving like rats jumping off a sinking ship.
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Two things are for certain, #1 I will not pick a game with with Purdue, Maryland or Mississippi st unless there is a 99.9% chance of them losing and maybe not then. They're picker poison. #2 I will pick against Arkansas no matter who they play. Maybe they worst coaching staff ever assembled. Recruits are leaving like rats jumping off a sinking ship.
    If it’s any consolation the recruits that are leaving aren’t that good or they wouldn’t have been committed to Arkansas in the first place.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

We used to at least get to cherry pick the scrubs
    Albert Einstein

The SEC race sure is getting interesting. A&M is set up to be king maker if they can upset one if the big three.