Thread: CFB week 10

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 10

9-5 last week and 71-40 for the season.

1) West Virginia @ Baylor. Tempting to go for an upset but the boys in rawhide aren't quite there yet. Bears 34-21

2) NC St @ Wake. The Pack has let me down all year so what's once more. Upset Special Wolfpack 27-26

3) Neb @ Purdue. What to do, what to do............Boiler dudes 31-28

4) Army @ Air Force. Toss up here, Army 30-27

5) Georgia @ Florida. I haven't seen anything out of Georgia to make me think they win this game, Gator Chomp 28-14

6) Mia @ FL st. Semenholes by ten 27-17

7) Kst @ Kansas. Can the Mad Hatter do it twice in a row? I doubt it, Mildcats 35-28

8) TCU @ Okie st. The Bugeaters at home 38-31

9) Vir @ NC. Cavs by a dozen 29-17

10) SMU @ Memphis. Two coaches we could have had instead of Chad Morass. I say Memphis 38-28

11) Vtech @ ND. I'm thinking upset but the Hokies usually find a way to implode. Iwish 27-16

12) BC @ Cuse. Everytime I pick the Orange they lose. BC 27-23

13) Miss st @ Arkansas. Couple of winos fighting over the last swallow of Mad Dog 20-20. One has more talent and is better coached. Miss st 51-10
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

I’m ashamed of your bulldogs Eddie, only scoring 54 on the hogs. I thought Moorhead was an offensive genius
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    You almost got the Purdue/Nebraska score right on the nose. Only missed by one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    I’m ashamed of your bulldogs Eddie, only scoring 54 on the hogs. I thought Moorhead was an offensive genius
    Ha, QA, you thought like we thought, except it cost us $6.2 million to find out that the genius has only 5 plays in his playbook.
    Southern Gentleman

we've spent 7 million on Morris with a 10 million buyout on the near horizon so I feel your pain. $ 1, 750,000 per win so far
    Albert Einstein

The end of that Purdue-Bernaski affair was hard to watch. I thought Scott Frost was supposed to be some kind of brilliant coaching mind.

Or maybe he just needs to fire both coordinators. Folks at Big Red must be frustrated. They’ve been bad going all the way back to hiring Bill Callahan. Tim Crouch was their last great player. And that is an historic program. And speaking of Cornholers, it was the Huskers who were called the Bugeaters before they discovered corn was growing everywhere around them, not the Okie Dokies.

You were right about Florida from week one, QA. Overrated!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Last second heartbreaker for the Hokies. But, they still may have turned their season around at this point.

P.S. I promise not to complain if you go back to picking against the Wolfpack every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

I understand that the Helen Keller School of the Blind has offered Arkansas 500K to be their homecoming opponent next year if Chad Morris is still coaching there
    Albert Einstein

Sorry QA, it was too good not to share....

8F04671E-9470-46A8-BA7E-DDBC3C072C32.jpg
    Viva Renaldo!

It is funny. Everyone else is laughing at us so I might as well join the crowd
    Albert Einstein