Besides the title to a great Robert Earl Keene song, its also what is going on in our Congress.

I think this impeachment process is necessary. That doesn’t mean I think the outcome is predetermined. I’m interested to see the case the House thinks they can come up with and see all the evidence laid out.

Just based on what we know so far, the President and his minions definitely are idiots if they think there is nothing wrong with what he has done with respect to Ukraine. But I knew he was an idiot already, and being a dumbass is no reason for impeachment. Just look at Bush II. Not even Republicans stand by him any more, especially the Trumpers. So I want to see the whole case.

And just an observation, but any time a vote goes strictly along party lines means that BOTH sides voted to help themselves and not the American people. Si shame on them both for being nutless.

And frankly, I don’t know why we don’t just impeach him for being a serial liar. Especially when he lies to the entire nation. But I guess that isn’t the way it works. But I guess folks only hate liars and thieves when it suits them to. At least that is what it looks like.

BKB